Win a cricket bat signed by Wing Walker Rum’s brand ambassador, Tuffers!
- The prize: a cricket bat signed by Phil Tufnell.
- To enter:
- Follow @wingwalkerrum on Instagram and Facebook.
- Like the competition post.
- Tag a buddy who'd love to win this prize.
- No cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given at the request of the winner and is non-exchangeable. But the prize is transferable.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and reside in the UK.
- The winner must provide a UK address for delivery of the prize. The prize will not be delivered to any address outside the UK.
- Competition ends midnight on 16th April 2021, winners will be selected at random and notified by direct message. The winner will have 7 days to respond. If there is no response, another winner will be selected.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram or Facebook.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to share their details as winner of the prize on social media.
Win a Wing Walking Experience!
Embark on an amazing and exhilarating flying experience with AeroSuperBatics at their private airfield in Gloucestershire. With over 30 years’ experience and a 100% safety record, they are the original and the best. Date to suit the winner!
Enter your email address into the SIGN UP AND SAVE box in the footer menu.
Competition Terms and Conditions
The prize: A Wing Walking Experience for 1 at AeroSuperBatics, RFC Rendcomb Airfield, Glos. The prize is transferable at the winner's request.
Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
Wing Walker Rum reserves the right to ask for evidence to verify the age and/or eligibility of an entrant at any time, and may withhold delivery of a prize until it has received such evidence from the winner. Failure to provide such evidence in a timely manner may result in forfeiture of the prize.
Competition ends midnight on 30th April 2021, the winner will be selected at random and notified by direct message. The winner will have 7 days to respond. If there is no response, another winner will be selected.
Your safety is our number one priority, and it is for this reason that we are strict with our procedures and require all wingwalkers to adhere to the following regulations. Wingwalkers need to be able to confirm that they are:
- At least 18 years old
- No taller than 6ft 2”
- No heavier than 14 stone
- Waist measurement, whilst wearing warm clothing and a jacket must be 40” or less
- Able to climb completely unassisted up to and down from the top wing of one of our Boeing Stearman biplanes. This is a steep climb of approximately 10ft / 3m, but you will be given full guidance by our professional wingwalker
- Have not suffered any of the following conditions: Epilepsy, fits, severe head injury, recurrent blackouts, fainting fits or giddiness, disease of the brain or nervous system, high blood pressure, heart or lung disease, recurrent weakness or dislocation of any limb, diabetes, mental illness, drug or alcohol addiction.
We advise that all flight bookings are subject to the correct weather conditions. conditions.
Suitable conditions are vital and a fundamental part of our safety procedures. Our professional pilots shall check the weather the day before your wingwalk and will contact you only if we need to postpone flying. We shall endeavour to call you between 3pm – 5pm the day before the flight.
It is for your safety that the flight is postponed due to unsuitable weather conditions.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
One entry per person, multiple entries by the same person will be ineligible for the competition.
For full information about AeroSuperBatics Wingwalking Experiences and their Professional Display Team please visit www.gowingwalking.com
It is important to drink responsibly and in moderation. For more information and tips on safe and legal drinking, visit www.responsibledrinking.org